Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A good Start

 Nolan and I had a great time visiting in the States. We visited with  family and friends in Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas and Pennsylvania. We attended two family reunions, survived a cave expedition and a dogfight with a raccoon.












We were able to watch the Total Eclipse together as a family which was totally awesome.As a family we played the Breakout game together in which the kids were all kidnapped and did not escape and the grownups all died in a volcano eruption.




































It was a great time of visiting with churches to share our work. One of the churches stocked me up with M@ms. I will not need a supply for awhile.  One of the memorable experiences was when a pastor came to me and said, This has never happened before in my ministry." He handed me a envelope from one of the children in the church. I carry the envelope in my Bible.




When we returned we had a few days to organize our classroom and get started with the 2017-18 school year.



We are excited to be back home and with our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment